Clip 80' par James Cameron

Ici on parle de tout le reste tout en restant dans les limites du raisonnable (pas de flood, etc...).
Répondre
Pizza
Maniaque

Un clip de folie pour une chanson à chi.. :peche:

Quel cast mythique quand même !!! :punk: Hallucinant !!! :up:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KusApBvbxuM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KusApBvbxuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Here it is at last, digitally restored in the glorious original color and in bombastic stereo !

This is the 1988 James Cameron (director of Terminator, Aliens, True Lies, Titanic), videoclip for Martini Ranch, a Devo inspired and produced post punk cold experimental band fronted by actor Bill Paxton.

You will notice the colors are totally unlike the faded clips you can see elsewhere on youtube. It's because my VHS was made directly from the beta master over 20 years ago by Bill Paxton himself ! This is how the videoclip really look ! It's not supposed to look faded with natural fleshtones, just browse youtube to see the amazing difference (I'm sure some other Martini Ranch video links appears below).

Back in early 1989, the editor in chief of Premiere magazine gave me this VHS that Bill Paxton as made for him, because he knew I was a big Cameron fan, and I kept it all these years.

Cameos includes Kathryn Bigelow (Point Break, Near Dark), Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez in Aliens), Paul Reiser (Aliens), Lance Henricksen (Aliens, Terminator), Brian Thompson (Terminator, X-Files, Cobra), i'm sure I glimpsed Lori Petty (Point Break) and a host of Cameron alumnis including his brother Mike Cameron and Heroes, Proffit and Near Dark star Adrian Pasdar as one of the cow-boys (the guy who high five with Bill Paxton before he enters the saloon), not mentioning Judge Reinhold (Beverly Hills Cop).

Music contributor to Martini Ranch is Patrick O'Hearn, who scored Crying Freeman, Christophe Gans first movie. Small world eh ?!

This video is very rare and barely got airplay, so enjoy !
Sarlacc
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur

Oui c'est quand-même bien bien culte! :peche: :plol:
Répondre