Boba Fett (The Mandalorian) - Figurine 12" [Hot Toys]

Répondre
es59
Maniaque

“I don’t want your armor. I want my armor.” – Boba Fett

In exchange for the return of his Mandalorian armor, the famed bounty hunter has ensured the safety of the Child. Ready up for the next 1/6th scale figure reveal from Hot Toys’ feted collection celebrating the hit Star Wars™ series The Mandalorian streaming on Disney+!
Pizza
Maniaque

Le Boba d'un demi épisode avant celui avec le costume retapé et repeint ... ^^

:need: :preco:
Cid
Cid-3PO, Admin de protocol

【Star Wars: The Mandalorian™-1/6th scale Boba Fett™ Collectible Figure】
“I don't want your armor. I want my armor that you got from Cobb Vanth™ back on Tatooine™. It belongs to me.”
In the latest season of The Mandalorian, Star Wars fans were ecstatic to see the return of their beloved bounty hunter Boba Fett! Having survived the ordeal of the deadly Sarlacc pit on Tatooine, Boba Fett had set his sight to retrieve his legacy armor from the Mandalorian.
The Mandalorian collectible series from Hot Toys is expanding and we are thrilled to introduce the new 1/6th scale Boba Fett collectible figure from the acclaimed Lucasfilm series!
The figure features a meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with distressed effects, his iconic jetpack with a detachable rocket and firing effect, skillfully tailored outfit, weapon firing effects, a blaster, a chain code effect accessory, and a rocky diorama display stand!
This collectible figure will destined to become an iconic piece in your Star Wars collection!
Cid

【Star Wars: The Mandalorian™ - 1/6th scale Boba Fett™ (Deluxe Version) Collectible Set】
“I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy. Like my father before me.”
Star Wars fans were overjoyed to witness the return of the Boba Fett, one of the most feared characters in the Star Wars galaxy! Thought to have met his demise in the terrifying Sarlacc pit on Tatooine™, Boba Fett is striking back. In exchange for his legacy armor from the possession of the Mandalorian, Boba Fett ensured the Child’s safety and proved to be a formidable ally in Din Djarin’s™ rescue of the mysterious alien foundling.
Now Hot Toys is elated to expand The Mandalorian collectible series and proudly presents the brand new 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Deluxe Version) collectible set featuring the appearance of the formidable bounty hunter in black robe and in his iconic armor!
The armored Boba Fett figure features meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with distressed effects, his iconic jetpack with a detachable rocket and firing effect, weapon firing effects, a blaster, a chain code effect accessory, and a rocky diorama display stand!
The Deluxe Version depicts Boba Fett’s appearance before the retrieval of his armor and highlights include a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, masterfully tailored black robe outfit, a gaffi stick, a cycler rifle, a damaged stormtrooper helmet, and a uniquely styled rocky diorama display stand.
The Boba Fett collectible figure (Deluxe Version) from The Mandalorian will be a legendary enhancement to any Star Wars collection!
es59
Maniaque

La version DeLuxe <3
Pizza
Maniaque

Carrément deux fig’s complètes dans la boîte de la version Deluxe ! :woot:

Nan mais purée ! Quelle boucherie ! :woot:

Comment résister à un truc pareil ! Merci HT ! :preco:
aldek
Irradié du cervelet

Terrible <3 <3 La deluxe indispensable pour le coup :up:
wargrider
Schizophrène

ça c'est classe 2 figurines à la fois! <3
jackelrhum
Maniaque

Clair que la version Deluxe envoie ! :woot: <3
Sarlacc
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur

ça déchire sec... Mais c'est des salauds, car la version refaite de l'armure va sortir... J'aurais à la limite préféré celle-ci en fait...
dark kyp
Reporter SC

il est très très cool! J'adore cette version "digérée"

Je ne fais pas les hot toys, mais celle-ci est vraiment tentante <3

Surtout que ce moment me fait encore vibrer aujourd'hui rien que d'y penser O_o <3 <3 <3
RoyaleWithCheese
Maniaque

Pizza a écrit : 17 février 2021, 10:07 Le Boba d'un demi épisode avant celui avec le costume retapé et repeint ... ^^
Ah ah! Oui, mais c'est pourtant bel et bien la version abimée que je préfère! :D

Magnifique ce HT ! :up:
-And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Angelus
Dérangé

Même chose, le côté vieux type de retour de tout. J'aime.
es59
Maniaque

Ma ch'tite contribution au sujet :
ImageImageImageImageImage
D'autres photos sur mon Topic de collection
:beer:
Répondre