Batman Begins - Figurine 1/4 [Hot Toys]

Répondre
Cid
Cid-3PO, Admin de protocol

aldek
Irradié du cervelet

Je pense que c'est avant tout pour ceux qui sont passés à côté de la superbe EB. J'ai vu que HT avait dans les tiroirs un joker tdk 1/4 avec un HS dévoilé qui tue tout :woot:
Willow
Maniaque

intéressant.... A voir.
Cid

“It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.”

Batman Begins marks the beginning of one of the best superhero trilogy of all times. Fans around the world are fond of the story of Batman, his path to stop crimes in Gotham City, and of course, the Batsuit. Directed by world renowned filmmaker Christopher Nolan and starred the fan-favorite actor Christian Bale, the Dark Knight trilogy has gone on to become a timeless classic for Batman fans worldwide.

Given the immense popularity, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/4th scale Batman from Batman Begins today!

The incredibly detailed Batman collectible figure stands about 47 cm tall. It features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, an alternate Batman head with 3 interchangeable lower faces, meticulously tailored and highly detailed Batsuit, a detachable climbing harness and wearable balaclava, a magnetic attachable cape, an assortments of Batman gadgets and accessories, as well as a specially designed Batman Begins themed figure stand.

The 1/4th scale Batman collectible figure is such a timeless masterpiece, it is definitely a treasure for all Batman fans. Pre-order now before it’s too late!
dark kyp
Reporter SC

Très réussi <3
Sarlacc
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur
Admin Exhibitionniste | Co-Fondateur

Il est fabuleux mais je vais pas craquer. L'autre me suffit! :beer:
Répondre